Wednesday 17 December 2014

Yaaaay ~ I'm going to visit Tokyo! ^^

Here is my itinerary:


1. I am going to travel by plane. The distance is enormous, so I have no other choice. The airline company, which I'm going to travel with, is called 'StarFlyer'.


2. I have already booked a room in a hotel called 'The Peninsula'. It is very expensive and luxurious and it's exactly what I want.



3. I must not forget to take my passport, mini-map, a lot of money, some food and last but not least - the airline tickets. 

4. The plane takes off on 24th of December. I am staying there for ten days, which means I am coming back in Bulgaria on 4th January 2015. 

5. I really want to prepare my luggage earlier, but I'm really lazy, so I'll probably pack it the night before. :D

6. When I arrive there, I'll surely need  to take some rest because of the long way, so my adventure will start on my second day in Tokyo. I will go on a walk around the city. There are a lot of attractions I want to visit, but first of all I am going to a place called Akihibara. This is a district for electronic and otaku goods, a.k.a my paradise. xD *-*


7. I will also go shopping, because I have to buy presents for my friends and family. And something for myself of course! xD

8. On 31st of December I'll be celebrating the New Year's Eve in one of the Tokyo gardens. There are going to be big crowds of people and we're all going to visit a shrine or temple at midnight. This is an important Japanese tradition. I have even got the perfect kimono for the event ! 

I am very excited about my trip! I'll bring a lot of photos and memories for sure ! Wait for me, Tokyo ! ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment